In Cubagao, we understand that making an online booking is an act of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and it is our absolute priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you give us.
According to the Organic Law of Protection of Information of Spain in 1999, it is responsible for data CubaGao located on Viladrosa Street 78-80, attic, Barcelona.
1. Information we may collect and process about you.
Information you give us when you fill out the forms on our website www.cubagao.com. This includes information provided when registering on our website, opening an account Host, posting material, edit your profile, book a stay or request additional services, including but not limited to your name, address, email, number telephone, as a user if you want to rent accommodation (host) and to make a reservation through our website. We might also inquire at the time of entering a contest sponsored or offer by us, or when we reported a problem with a reservation made through the Web.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, but has no obligation to them.
• Details of when carrying out their reserves.
• Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data; Whether this is required for payment purposes or other purposes, and the resources that you access.
• We can control, record, store and use any phone number, email or other information with you in order to review any instruction from us, for training purposes, for the prevention of crime and improve the quality of our Customer service.
2. IP addresses.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for purposes of system administration and to report additional information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about patterns and movements of our users' browsing and do not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is installed on your server or on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve our site and deliver a better, more personalized service. Some of the cookies we use are essential to the functioning of the site.
Cookies are widely used for the operation of web sites or to work more efficiently, managers also provide information on the Web.
The top websites are external websites and are not responsible for its content.
4. Where we store your personal data.
The data we collect from you may be transferred or stored in a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). They can also be processed by our staff operating outside the "EEE" and work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such employees may be involved, among other things, the delivery of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide is stored on secure servers. When we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you please do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of data transmitted on our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once you have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. Use of information.
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that the contents of our website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• To contact you regarding your ad, booking or reservation proposal, including reservation confirmations and updated information.
• To deliver the products and services requested.
• To carry out obligations arising from any contract that you enter.
• To manage your account and to provide notifications.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To deliver information, products or services requested of us, and we believe that may be of interest, if you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes. We may also use your data to provide information about products or services that may interest you.
If you are already one of our customers, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products or services similar to those of a previous sale services. If you are a new customer, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have agreed to it.
If you do not want to use their data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form we collect your data (the registration form on the booking page).
6. Use and Disclosure of Your Information.
CubaGao is designed to allow hosts and guests share information with each other, and facilitate the organization of stays. Announcements by Host, ratings and reviews of hosts and guests and profile information (described below) Hosts and guests are, as you allow it, visible to anyone visiting the website.
When you register on our website and provide us with your personal information to create a profile page, users will see part of the information delivered as shown on that page. We do not allow our users to watch user profiles but if they can access your profile in several ways (for example, if you made a reservation request, the host can view your personal profile). Our network architecture and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. You can reconsider and change their profile information at any time.
If you post an ad, we could also show the geographic location of their property on a map, so that potential guests can see the general area and the neighborhood of the property, but you can choose whether or not to show the exact direction.
We may share your personal information with third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, a situation in which we may share your personal information with the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If CubaGao or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in this case, the personal data of its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. Your Rights.
From time to time our site may contain links to and from websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these privacy policies are and we do not accept responsibility for such policies. Please read these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
8. Access to information.
The Organic Law on Data Protection Spain gives you the right to access the information we have about you. You can exercise its right under the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10 €, to cover expenses we incur to provide the details of the information we have about you.